Recent Mail UD Redemption,Set,Trade,and Group Break

Whats up everyone? Just posting up some of the mail I have got over the past week or so. 5 more came in for my set with 1 more on its way and it still leaves me needing 6. I also had a redemption come in from upper deck, made a trade on SCF, and did another youtube group break. Here are some scans

Upper Deck Redemption
PeytonManningReggieWayneDualAuto.jpg

Peyton Manning Reggie Wayne Sweet Spot Dual Auto

You Tube Break(yes the browns how nice :ban:)
JoeThomas2007SweetSpotAuto.jpg

Joe Thomas Sweet Spot Autograph rookie

KellenWinslowJr2007SweetSpotJersey.jpg

Kellen Winslow Jr. Sweet Spot Jersey

Trade
StevenJackson2005LCMMirrorWhiteAuto.jpg

Steven Jackson 2005 LCM Mirror White Auto /79

Exquisite Set

BenRoethlisberger2007Exquisite.jpg
JayCutler2007Exquisite.jpg
VinceYoung2007Exquisite.jpg

JasonCampbell2007Exquisite.jpg
SteveSmith2007Exquisite.jpg

Thank you everyone for looking :salut:

I like the Manning/Wayne auto, but I wish Upper Deck would go back to the old plain white back ground on those. Like they had in 2004/2005.

nice to get a manning auto, but i really really wish UD would drop those autos...they are HORRIBLE, id rather have the sticker :shock:

nice work on the exquisite set...i put a bid on both 06 exq lots on ebay...not even sure what all in them i need, i should really make a list

Thank you everyone. As far as the Exquisite set I am down to Tony Romo,Randy Moss,Brandon Jacobs,Chester Taylor,Tony Gonzalez,and Carnell Williams. If anyone has any let me know please. Now as far as the dual I do agree. I really wish it was like the white panel football they used to do. What I'd like to do with the dual is try and trade it for another Manning auto or sell it towards one.

Back