Recent Mail Plus a Change In Collecting

What is up everyone? Been a long time since everything went down with the old site. Well Ive decide to quit collecting Bengals. Basically everything I had is gone. Including all my Palmer rookies. It was tough, but I was losing the thrill and needed to change it up a bit. I still love the Bengals and they are still my favorite team today. So I turned back to what brought me to love football as I do today. Collecting Barry Sanders cards. Ive started to go back and scan all my old ones. Its taking forever, but its bringing back all kinds of great memories of the past obtaining these cards. Ill make a post in the PC Showcase section when Im done scanning everything and update it with each new edition. Its going to be tough and I wont have as many maildays, because Sanders cost some loot, but Ive manage to pick up a few to show on this mailday and got some really cool stuff coming soon. Well enough talk here are my recent pickups.

BarrySanders04AbsoluteMemorabiliaTO.jpg

2004 Absolute Memorabilia Tools Of The Trade Jersey Shoe 53/75

BarrySanders06AbsoluteMemorabiliaTO.jpg

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of The Trade Oversized Jersey 19/50

BarrySanders06AbsoluteMemorabili-3.jpg

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of The Trade Blue Jersey 29/50

BarrySanders06AbsoluteMemorabili-1.jpg

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of The Trade Dual Jersey Pants 10/100

BarrySanders06AbsoluteMemorabili-2.jpg

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of The Trad Triple Jersey Jersey Helmet 14/50

BarrySanders98UpperDeckGameJersey.jpg

1998 Upper Deck Game Jersey

BarrySanders99UpperDeckGameJersey.jpg

1999 Upper Deck Game Jersey

Thank you for looking everyone :salut:

Everything....gone? :(

Barry's are nice.

Yep everything except for my Kenny Irons exquisite rookie. Not sure why I still have that. :( it was tough. I still can't believe I did it :ban:

Those 98 and 99 jerseys do bring back a lot of memories. Are you collecting everything Sanders (Base, inserts)?

Yep everything. I enjoy the aspect of a base card having meaning and a base insert. With all this newer crap its all jersey cards and autographs. Don't get me wrong they are sweet and Ill still get them but I love the older base cards and inserts. It helps me get back the joy of actual collecting rather than so caught up on value. Im in the process of scanning my old stuff man its crazy the memories its bringing back.

Those are some nice Sanders G/U
I have a bunch of his cards but never did get any G/U or autos. I may be willing to ship them to ya. I will think about it. I still think he is the best to ever run with the ball, but now I have AD-He is gonna be something IF, lol he stays health enough for atleast 14 games a year and if they get a halfway descent QB. He is def the most talented back I have seen since Barry. Later and again nice pick ups. Mike

im 'refocusing' as well just doing boller and a few BS...i even sold a BS gold to someone who i know will TREASURE it...i have an ebay store now and things are moving...people still seem to like exquisite the most, sold 4 so far, but the lowest was $20...now that i have real wifi at the house ill just do uploads to the store nightly....

andy if you want bungles jsys ill see what i have and we can figure out a cash deal or something

Yep everything. I enjoy the aspect of a base card having meaning and a base insert. With all this newer crap its all jersey cards and autographs. Don't get me wrong they are sweet and Ill still get them but I love the older base cards and inserts. It helps me get back the joy of actual collecting rather than so caught up on value. Im in the process of scanning my old stuff man its crazy the memories its bringing back.

Well let me know what you have, I'm sure I have some Barry around here that you need.

Nice,I like those old UD patches. Still like me some Barry:salut: Shoot me your addy,I might be able to add to that Barry collection of yours:dance:

Back