really cool baseball game(online; free)

ILDD

Bench Warmer
ive been on this site for about a year now, its defintely a great site and 1 of my favorites. you create your own player(s) or/and you can run your own team.
DIY Sports

ILDD

Bench Warmer
also, you get 3 free players and an extra 200 credits for signing up. with credits, you can buy more players or, if you can get enough, buy a team with them.
1 player=200 credits, so you really get 4 FREE PLAYERS!

OilMan

Bench Warmer
looks good and fun, if only i had the time to do it..

i could use some extra credics too..mines is about 75%

ILDD

Bench Warmer
OilMan said:
looks good and fun, if only i had the time to do it..

i could use some extra credics too..mines is about 75%
well, you only have to really log every few days...its a really easy to understand site.

CDCollect

Bench Warmer
Haha 18 C'mon there is no way you can keep up with all of that. A Fantasy Baseball Team if playing in a competitive league can get very tedious. Dropping and Adding players, checking match-ups and there is alot more. I can see having a few teams but 18?! It's not much fun if your playing in a league with people that have 20 other teams because its not as competitive.

dinosaurus

Bench Warmer
CDCollect said:
Haha 18 C'mon there is no way you can keep up with all of that. A Fantasy Baseball Team if playing in a competitive league can get very tedious. Dropping and Adding players, checking match-ups and there is alot more. I can see having a few teams but 18?! It's not much fun if your playing in a league with people that have 20 other teams because its not as competitive.
The highest number of teams I compete with is 12. About 8 of the leagues are pretty competitive, the others are real lax....I just go on there to change the pitching 2-3 times a week. And to add a couple players here and there.

But the 8 leagues that are competitive. I spend a good hour or 2 a day figuring stuff out and making sure that I have the right players with good matchups playing etc.