Real World Vegas

sliqwill

Veteran
1 (100%)
they are doing a reunion or 'reunited' show, something where they are all getting back together for a week or two...makes me happy, they are running a Vegas marathon tonight and brynn makes me happy in the pants...

Poopy Pants

Prospect
they are doing a reunion or 'reunited' show, something where they are all getting back together for a week or two...makes me happy, they are running a Vegas marathon tonight and brynn makes me happy in the pants...

I like Brynn the most out of anyone in that cast. However she hardly got any air time during the Vegas season.

cmixer

Bench Warmer
Right after the original season wrapped - my wife & I spent a day with Alton & Arulon. Nice peoples. I woulda RATHER spent a day with Trishelle. :rolleyes:

R

Randy

(%)
Brynn was always my favorite as well, I watched a preview to the reunited show the other day, she is now married with a child, but still looking damn good.

Will

Prospect
Trishelle was such a whore on that season and she whored out even worse when MTV started showing her so much love from getting drunk and nekkid. I thought it was funny that the dude from Tx tapped it and they had a preggo scare.