rb12me

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
I made a purchase from him 10 days ago. He will not respond to give a tracking number. I filed paypal claim to cover my a$$ and got a message from paypal saying seller could not respond and I should escalate to claim.

Doesn't look good will keep you guys posted. I have informed him he cannot trade on this site until matter is resolved and put trade in dispute for BSC.

panthers4ever said:
I made a purchase from him 10 days ago. He will not respond to give a tracking number. I filed paypal claim to cover my a$$ and got a message from paypal saying seller could not respond and I should escalate to claim.

Doesn't look good will keep you guys posted. I have informed him he cannot trade on this site until matter is resolved and put trade in dispute for BSC.
I'll look into it

Checked out his two transactions on here: both traders seem to be active.

Checked out his eBay feedback: kinda shady, especially with a PS3 he "sold" for $535 and buyer claims no refund. He had some negatives and withdrawn feedback about no items were sent or refunds given. I know the info is not site related, but it helps to create a character sketch.

The reason he used was his wife is ill with breast cancer.

Back