RashadzMcCantz/Lebronj4mvp

R

RashadzMcCantz

I receive: Hakim Warrick sweet shot auto

He gets: Salim Stoudamire auto

we will both send Friday morning,LeBronj4mvp,waiting for your agreement!

Thanks for the trade

What a surprise. A scammer. Good thing I let the Admin know about this and hes been banned for a while now. Soon as I saw his name I alerted the Admin and we banned him. Thats all he is, and all he ever was, a scammer. You have to watch out t for that on new sites because some people may not know the scammers.

Yeah, he got me too on SCI. Finally, after 3.5-4 months, he said that he in fact didn't send (after he said for 2 months that he did send). He also told me that he would send me a ton of free RCs and stuff plus our agreed trade. Then, he told me to leave feedback and that he was only gonna send the Villanueva Black RC /500 BV $10, after I gave him a Big Al RC GU and a Big Ben GU. I just wanted the Black /500 so I said yeah, w/e. Well, the feedback didn't work on the site b/c it was and still is down. He said that oh well and that he'd send the Black /500 in a regular enevlope and leave him feedback somewhere else. Well, he was finally banned from that site and a bunch of others, including this one, and nothing now and he says I lie and scam people. I have never even had a neg. feedback EVER and that's all the feedback he has. Idiot, complete idiot he is. I'm glad he is gone now! Enough of my ranting here.

Back