Racing Rant of the day... NASCAR lot for how much?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
2014 Total Memorabilia Waltrip Dual Swatch, Sadler Triple Swatch, Herring Auto/RU
2013 Total Memorabilia Reuttiman Dual Swatch
2014 Stenhouse Press Pass Signing #/50
2013 Newman Showcase Masterpieces Dual Swatch

Total of six (6) cards and the guy wants $37.50 plus shipping.

Let's see... the Waltrip, Sadler, Reutti will sale for $2-$3 at Card Shows, The Herring MIGHT sell for $4, the Stenhouse will go for around $7 and the Newman MAYBE $6.

So, the Sale Value is around $23.00 on the high side... more like you will get around $15 - $20 after being talked down, and that's if you are lucky.

Amazed at how some people think they have GOLD in their hands, when it's only dog crap. nuff said!

That's America my friend. Someone can ask as much for their stuff as they want...that is their right. And, if it's way out of line with the market everyone is free to pass on them. Eventually, since it doesn't sell...the price will drop.

Another reason why I just give a lot of cards away. I know what my time is worth. If I can not make money on the deal including cards, postage, S/H AND my time invested into making the deal, it is just not worth it. If owning the card(s) will make someone else happy, great. If I happen to get a Henderson, Casey, or wolf card out of it, even better.

Back