Rant about dumb coworkers...

lisu

Prospect
We went to a retreat in Colorado this weekend.

Here is my rant.

1. Some of my coworkers showed up for whitewater rafting in jeans and even went rafting in jeans.

2. Some of them got so drunk on Saturday night and then missed their flights on Sunday or caused their coworkers to miss their flights.

Lesson to all - remember to not be an idiot in front of your coworkers.

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
:salut::salut::salut:

I just got done with a football camp and I have some as well:

1) Don't forget your helmet when going to a football camp.

2) Never forget a towel. Nothing worse than having to use someone elses towel.

3) Don't get drunk in the woods. You will never make it back to camp.

4) Don't forget your damn helmet when going to football camp!

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
We went to a retreat in Colorado this weekend.

Here is my rant.

1. Some of my coworkers showed up for whitewater rafting in jeans and even went rafting in jeans.

2. Some of them got so drunk on Saturday night and then missed their flights on Sunday or caused their coworkers to miss their flights.

Lesson to all - remember to not be an idiot in front of your coworkers.

should have left them on the mountain :D

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Same here - top sellers got to go to Ft. Lauderdale for 4 days:

1) Do not EVER get drunk with a co-worker. Gives them ammo...

2) Do not sleep with a co-worker - see end statement on #1.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Same here - top sellers got to go to Ft. Lauderdale for 4 days:

1) Do not EVER get drunk with a co-worker. Gives them ammo...

2) Do not sleep with a co-worker - see end statement on #1.

Well.. sleeping with a co-worker is not that bad of a thing if you can keep it grown up and proffesional. In my situation.. she is one of our delivery people and is NEVER here. ;)

ReinholdMessner1

Bench Warmer
Here's my own moment of horror:

We're an ag-related company so some folks that work for us are a bit rough around the edges. A sponsor set up this great weekend retreat for us at a spa in the mountains. 5-star all the way with meals and golf and a spa for the wives. Our maintenance manager is downright plastered all weekend and is just about unbearable, but the icing on the cake was when he and his wife loudly proclaimed their intention for his "burial" someday, during our fancy dinner. This amounted to him being cremated followed by her putting the ashes into a douche and "cleansing" her nether regions with them..... I've never had any respect for him since.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Here's my own moment of horror:

We're an ag-related company so some folks that work for us are a bit rough around the edges. A sponsor set up this great weekend retreat for us at a spa in the mountains. 5-star all the way with meals and golf and a spa for the wives. Our maintenance manager is downright plastered all weekend and is just about unbearable, but the icing on the cake was when he and his wife loudly proclaimed their intention for his "burial" someday, during our fancy dinner. This amounted to him being cremated followed by her putting the ashes into a douche and "cleansing" her nether regions with them..... I've never had any respect for him since.

I wanna watch.. err.. I mean.. ewe!!!