Raiders...Who Has Them? I WANT THEM ALL!!

hay i saw those that i posted from your bucket .. and was wondering what you will give up for the two cards that i have .. don't know what you were trying to say ..

thanks
af

got this lmk if you like it thanks ~ a

also let me know if any pc stuff would be tradable for them

JAMARCUSRUSSELLRCAUTO.jpg

Are you gonna look through my lists to see if you need something? If you give me a list of players, I can create a page on Freewebs with just those cards, too.

Interested in these:
Berrian Jersey /25
Carr Reflections Jersey
Carr Showcase /125
2002 Flair 101 David Carr
2002 Pacific Adrenaline Power Surge 5 David Carr

In case you missed it.. and since you still wont reply to my PMs :rolleyes:

Kiansdad said:
Did you ever send my Bears cards from the trade we were supposed to have here? Never saw them or a PM from you with a DC#.

I tried to PM you here (your PM box was full) and on TCC and you never answered. I have since moved our trade to disputed since I went over 2 weeks with no reply from you.

I still have most of the Raiders I had boxed up and waiting for you, just in case you still want to trade. LMK

CMB when you can, have some jersey, parallels, etc...

I am looking for Anthony Gonzalez...PM me if you find something you like.

sandman43103 said:
Are you gonna look through my lists to see if you need something? If you give me a list of players, I can create a page on Freewebs with just those cards, too.

Interested in these:
Berrian Jersey /25
Carr Reflections Jersey
Carr Showcase /125
2002 Flair 101 David Carr
2002 Pacific Adrenaline Power Surge 5 David Carr
hello...sorry i never seen your earlier post..i liek these
2007 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Silver Autographs 166 Eric Frampton/50 #41/50
2007 Upper Deck Rookie Fantasy Team RFTHI Johnnie Lee Higgins
2007 Upper Deck Rookie Fantasy Team RFTJR JaMarcus Russell
justin fargas bowman rookie jersey
huff leaf rookies and stars jersey
jerry porter leaf rookies and stars jersey /75
huff spx jersey

let me know what we can do i think i have more carr not on my bucket...thanks

Kiansdad said:
In case you missed it.. and since you still wont reply to my PMs :rolleyes:
hello i replied to you on the other site twice...i sent off...and if you receive you can just have them...or i can get another one together it will not be as good but there will be as many in this one as there was the last time its just still no use for bears...let me know and i will use dc...thanks

Back