Raiders...Who Has Them? I WANT THEM ALL!!

marinocollector said:
I've been putting some raiders aside since our first trade.... Is the John Beck Sage Auto available? If so how much in inserts and base BV do you need for it?
Also cmb.... I trhink I have a UD Russell RC in there...
hey bud....glad to hear your keeping them raiders for me!! the beck is stil available. i am not sure at all how many it would take shoot me a pm with an offer and we can go from there. also i have the upper deck jamarcus.

got this two .. don't know if you have it yeah ..

Russeljamarcus2007ToppsChrome166ref.jpg

BingDarnell2006SPAut193rcrookieauto.jpg

Looking for Favre or Manning .. or Packers ..

thanks
af

auto_FLOOD said:
got this two .. don't know if you have it yeah ..

Russeljamarcus2007ToppsChrome166ref.jpg

BingDarnell2006SPAut193rcrookieauto.jpg

Looking for Favre or Manning .. or Packers ..

thanks
af
hey there..i am interested in the jamarcus for sure...i am a little interested in the bing a little as it is a raider and in raider uni just wish we would of kept him on the team. check my bucket and let me knwo if you see anything. i have farve in my insert section and a rookie in the rookies. thanks

I sent you a PM about your other Raiders thread. Please check it out!!

Interested in these:
Berrian Jersey /25
Carr Reflections Jersey
Carr Showcase /125
2002 Flair 101 David Carr
2002 Pacific Adrenaline Power Surge 5 David Carr

here's what i like . don't know how much of them you will give up for the two but most of them are not even with the team anymore .. i collect packers so i just take any one in a packers uni ..

img420.jpg

img421.jpg

img032.jpg

img031.jpg

rodgers.jpg

craig.jpg

bragg.jpg

thanks
af

Did you ever send my Bears cards from the trade we were supposed to have here? Never saw them or a PM from you with a DC#.

I tried to PM you here (your PM box was full) and on TCC and you never answered. I have since moved our trade to disputed since I went over 2 weeks with no reply from you.

I still have most of the Raiders I had boxed up and waiting for you, just in case you still want to trade. LMK

Back