R.I.P. Sean Taylor (1983-2007)

I hope the SOB who did this gets caught......and not by the police if you know what I mean.......street justice is in order.......another one of our boys is taken by an act of violence :ban:

R.I.P. Sean

:(:(:(

As a person my hearts reaches out to his family in this sad time. As a football fan my heart reaches out to all of his fans.

Unreal what a world we live in. This is so sad and not because he is famus but because he had really worked hard to get his life on track and then when he does it ends in such a trajic mannor. There is another part of this that always bothers me when stuff like this happens and it involves our hobby. I hate how no sooner does this happen are people trying to make a quick buck of his death. It is just sad how some people are.

Anyways, this is not the right time for that rant, I would just like to say that I my heart and prayers go out to his family, freinds, and teammates and hope that they punish his killer to the fullest of the law.

Also, there are a lot of haters out there on ST.

I believe in this - don't judge someone unless you want to be judged yourself.

He made mistakes in his life, which everyone does, and from accounts, it sounds like he had changed his life around.

Those who are judging him - let the facts come out before you make rash accusations.

Ugh, I finally broke down watching a tribute video on the news:(

In other news, it is reported on extremeskins.com that Portis is changing his number to 21 (he didn't say for how long), but I hope eventually 21 is retired by the Redskins:salut:

Ugh, I finally broke down watching a tribute video on the news:(

In other news, it is reported on extremeskins.com that Portis is changing his number to 21 (he didn't say for how long), but I hope eventually 21 is retired by the Redskins:salut:

I thought there was a rule where you couldnt change your number midseason. In fact, Kobe Bryant had to give an 8 month notice before changing his number. I dont know if the same applies to football, but I assumed it would.

I thought there was a rule where you couldnt change your number midseason. In fact, Kobe Bryant had to give an 8 month notice before changing his number. I dont know if the same applies to football, but I assumed it would.

I really hope the NFL doesn't step in.

If I remember correctly they wouldn't let Plummer wear a sticker to wear to honor Tillman:(

Also, an idea on a Redskins forum was to send him out on top by voting him in to the probowl, which I think is a good one.

Here's the link if you'd like:salut:
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Back