R.I.P. Sean Taylor (1983-2007)

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
There are no words to express what I am feeling right now. All I can say is that my heart goes out to his daughter, fiance and entire family. Sean was truly one of the most down to earth and outgoing athletes I have EVER met. RIP SEAN AND KNOW THAT YOU WERE LOVED BY REDSKINS NATION & BEYOND...

:(

:salut:

-Lonnie

Me & Sean
24a3cf01.jpg

Sean with my Godchildren
c9cb3a0e.jpg

Sean & my buddy Alex
210ad69f.jpg

Me, Sean & my Goddaughter
d44277c0.jpg

Damn. Very sad to see someone so talented pass way before his time. RIP Sean.

No one deserves to go so young and under circumstances like that. Makes your head shake at society and the things people do.

Prayers for his family.

Very tragic and absolutely no reason for it to have happened. He was still a kid himself, about the same age as my niece...it is just sad.

My heart and prayers to his family/friends/fans who are grieving.

Peace~
Rima

Ugh...as the favorite player on my second favorite team, Sean Taylor you will be missed:salut:

After last night's good news, to wake up this morning with this....ugh:(:(:(:(:(:(

Today's gonna be rough, rest in peace Sean:(

Just searched for about 20 minutes for a Sean Taylor jersey and finally got the last one on amazon.com:(

Rest In Peace to one of the greatest defensive players I have ever seen:(

Terrible news:( Hopefully they catch the scum who did this. Such a shame that someone with his potential has had his life taken so soon.

RIP Mr. Taylor:salut:

RIP to a great guy. I heard this first, about the shooting when Theresa and I were on our way to Duluth for a lab procedure she needed to get done (about TB or something). I was sooo worried about that, but then I heard Sean had been shot and, the first thing that popped into my mind, is you, Lonnie :salut: and being the big Skins fan I knew. All the worries (and they shouldn't have) went away for a moment w/Theresa and prayers were sent for you and the Skins nation and Sean's family.

RIP Sean. Make sure to stuff Walter at the line of scrimage up there. That'd be a hit any NFL fan would've loved to view.

Peace be with his family, team and any other fans of the Hog Nation.

:pray:

Back