Quizgirls: Dueling Sketch Card Interactive CCG Adventure Game

charlesartist

Bench Warmer
Hello Trading Card Fans!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a published artist in the fields of comics, games, animation, and storyboards for commercials, but mostly in game development. My sketch cards have been collected all over the country and internationally as well. I'm excited to announce that I started my own creator owned sketch card/collectible card art and game project:

QUIZGIRLS

I would like to share some of my artwork for the project posted below. I plan to infuse this thread with new artworks regularly so please subscribe! ATTN. MODS and other Concerned Forum Members: I know people of all ages visit this forum and I just want you to know that these will never be nudes or anything overly sexually explicit. On the other hand I AM all about the beautiful bodacious pinups though! ...but they will all be clothed and most will have costume and/or armor, both my posts here and on my website. I would like teenagers to enjoy my work as well as adults, though it's not aimed at teens specifically.

Quizgirls is an interactive CCG (collectible card game) Adventure where you interact with the pinup art, which consists entirely of collectible trading card sketch cards. The quiz and trivia battles provide the interactivity but there are no downloads or spammy signups necessary. It's just a website and you can play it on any modern browser.

quizgame001.jpg

This portrays the first battle when you view the game on a mobile device. The entire site is mobile optimized; you can play on your android, iphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.

sexypinup004_drawing.jpg

Above is the Curvy Crossbowman preliminary drawing.

I hope you enjoy. I'll be back with more asap so please subscribe to this thread!

Thanks to You All and please Subscribe!

QUIZGIRLS

This is how the Curvy Crossbowman turned out:

sexypinup004.jpg

Curvy Crossbowman
2.5 x 3.5 inches
Mixed Media
Art Card Edition Original(ACEO) Sketch Card

Here is the preliminary drawing for one of the minions in the first Game Module:

7 Champions of the Fighting Guild

sexypinup006_drawing.jpg

Buxom Buccaneer Drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
colored pencils

And here is how the final art turned out...

sexypinup006.jpg

Buxom Buccaneer Drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
Mixed Media
Art Card Edition Original(ACEO) Sketch Card

sexypinup008_drawing.jpg

Bodacious Blacksmith preliminary drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
red colored pencil on bristol board

The Bodacious Blacksmith is a new player character in the quizgirls pantheon. She will not be a fighter, for the moment but I'm not ruling that out for future modules. She will provide a way for the player character to upgrade her items. Her first appearance will be in the upcoming second Dueling Sketch Card module.

Please come back soon when I will have the full color version posted.

Back