Quick shoutout mail post

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Sometime next week is when I'll post my mail of the last couple months :wall:.

First, wanted to shout out a couple members.

First, onyxdragon. Dude pulled a Mike Walker 1/1 Platinum '09 Topps (I believe when the troop was at Nats). Said he'd save it for me. Well, he sent it along with a few other Walker RC's (Absolute, Score Gold, Select) for nothing :shock:. I will now be on the prowl for some SJax jive to send your way :salut:

Second, my brother from another mother, Stefan. Theresa thinks we're gay because we text so much :redface:. But, this quality PBR drinking, hedgehog owning individual sent me an '08 UD Heroes Adarius Bowman 1/1 :bounce:. I remember when the card went off on eBay thinking I needed it, but I believe it was right after Nats when all my Verizon / eBay / Paypal jive was a swirling toilet of gutteral nonsense and I couldn't get a bid up on it. Much thanks and gratitude will be shown in Baltimore (or maybe at Xmas :shifty: ... :secret: ... )

They both get "favors" for a year :shifty:. And I noticed the pic of Zeeck & Phil in my sig looks like an Xfractor on my computer. It's sad when you judge everything around you by the cards you collect :redface: ...

Back