Pujols Home Run Tracker....The Race to 700!

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
It has been quite the topic of discussion recently, so I decided to start a thread chronicling what will hopefully be the last 6 home runs in the race to 700! In honor of Albert's return to STL and his impending retirement as a Cardinal, here are the home runs!

#694 vs. Reds 8.29.22

Last edited:
Awesome…he’s been my favorite player for such a long time, can’t believe I didn’t think of something like this. Looking forward to the 700 post!

Awesome…he’s been my favorite player for such a long time, can’t believe I didn’t think of something like this. Looking forward to the 700 post!
Feel free to post anything Pujols-related in here my friend! Would love to see some of your favorite cards of his in your collection, memorabilia,etc!!

Another interesting item in Cardinals history, Molina and Wainwright with their soon to be MLB all time record 325th battery start! Coming up next week!

325_Tickets_Eblast.png

View attachment 7908
Well this is the uncropped version of my profile pic…a good portion of my Pujols auto collection. I’ve probably got 2500 unique Pujols cards…really need to update my list sometime soon.
Whoa! Those are super sharp cards! They're all super cool but love The Sweet Spot signatures and the jersey card with the silver signature!

Last edited:
#696! vs. Pirates 9.11.2022 Albert is now in a tie with Rodriguez for 4th all time!

All-time HR leaderboard
1. Barry Bonds, 762
2. Henry Aaron, 755
3. Babe Ruth, 714
4. Albert Pujols, 696
4. Alex Rodriguez, 696

And his tie for 4th place didn't last long! 3 innings later....

#697 in the 9th inning 9.11.2022!

Notice how many of these have been 2 run shots! This home run ended up being the game winner!

Last edited:
And his tie for 4th place didn't last long!

#697 in the 9th inning 9.11.2022!

Notice how many of these have been 2 run shots! This home run ended up being the game winner!
So awesome! Couldn’t be happier for him…rooting for him to hit a few more to make it to 700!

So awesome! Couldn’t be happier for him…rooting for him to hit a few more to make it to 700!
Me too Mike, would just love to see it happen and he has 22 more games to go, so about one every 5 games.....its possible!!

Back