Register or log in to remove this ad.

Problem with our correctional system.

rexvos

Prospect
if a guy looks like this do not let him go to his orthopedist appointment... either lock him in a dark room with no windows or they should have hung him after the trial. He shot and killed a corrections officer after stealing his gun. Criminals should not be allowed to go to orthopedist appointments.. and looking at this mofo they should have known he is too unstable to be anywhere in public.

capt_890c9b4d3be6468b948fce1c4b9f18.jpg

sliqwill

Veteran
the guy in utah, i read about him but didnt see his pic until now...gotta figure a guy with all those skinhead facial tats isnt a sound member of society...also corrections officers carrying guns isnt always a good idea, sure the guys in the tower need them, but guy in direct contact, not so much

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
as much as i would like to agree after what happened you just cant impose upon peoples civil liberties that way
he was never linked to any gang, from what i heard today he didnt even run with other skinheads, and he was only doing 1-15 for something pretty minor, identity theft i think,

rexvos

Prospect
as much as i would like to agree after what happened you just cant impose upon peoples civil liberties that way
he was never linked to any gang, from what i heard today he didnt even run with other skinheads, and he was only doing 1-15 for something pretty minor, identity theft i think,

he is in jail, he should have no civil liberties.