Priest Holmes RETIRES

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
leaving KC with a rookie starting 5th round pick (Kolby Smith) and a banged up unhappy veteran LJ...their run game has been haggard at best this year and now this...

Too bad. I loved watching him play when he was in his prime. There was no RB better for a three-year stretch.

This is definitely the right move. His livelyhood takes precedent over his career.

leaving KC with a rookie starting 5th round pick (Kolby Smith) and a banged up unhappy veteran LJ...their run game has been haggard at best this year and now this...

the weak run game has nothing to do with the backs and everything to do with the loss of two HOF caliber lineman

the weak run game has nothing to do with the backs and everything to do with the loss of two HOF caliber lineman
I think Shields is a lock for the HOF. Roaf is right on the cusp. I could see him going either way.

The Chiefs definitely need to upgrade their O-Line to improve the offense.

Mack Strong is no Priest. Completely irreverant.

She never said Strong played like Priest. She made the comment because Strong go hurt and had to retire early this year because he didn't want to take the chance of not walking again if he took another big hit. And I do agree Mack is no Priest but in saying that Priest is no Strong. Strong was a FB not a RB.

Back