Press Pass might be closing its doors...

Story has not been verified. Some ESPN reporter started the story, but I don't see any other news agency carrying the story.

Sad day if true... very sad day.

You know, I really liked their football products until the logos went away. I feel like they just declined in quality and over the years and frankly this doesn't surprise me.

Go to PressPassInc.com and you will see they have links for FaceBook, Twitter and a Blog Page.

The Press Pass Inc. FaceBook page has not had any posting on it since November 26, their Twitter account is all but dead (last posting was June 20, 2014) and the "Press Pass Blog" has been inactive since May 2011.

...and the Release Calendar, well.. there is NO Release Calendar.

It's a shame... some of the better known companies, such as ESPN (Tweeter only), Beckett and Blowout Cards, along with some of the lesser known "who?" (Sports Card Radio, Freedom Card Board) and now covering the story that Press Pass is closing their doors, with a couple of the reports claiming that January 2nd was the "official" date for the door closings.

Chris Olds (Beckett), who is best known for doing Press Pass box breaks on Beckett, and his inside information he has been able to obtain over the years from Press Pass sources, has reported that Press Pass is closing it's doors.

Beckett reported earlier tonight that an "official announcement" will be made by Press Pass sometime on Monday.

Do they still have redemptions and prizes from last years cup chase cards pending?

Back