Premier Memberships

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here are the changes that have been made to the Premier Memberships. This is a list of the perks that Premier Members will receive, while their memberships are active.

If you would like to purchase a membership, without a subscription, or only for a custom duration, please contact me via PM.

• There will be a ribbon added to your posts that says "Premier Member".
  • You will receive a new user Trophy.
  • Your threads in the buy/sell/trade, group break, and The Locker Room forums will have a star next to them.
  • You can start a private conversation with more than 1 other participant.
  • Your featured threads are more likely to appear on the home page.
  • You will be able to upload images directly to TCZ's server, as attachments along with your posts.
  • You will have access to view threads in The Locker Room.
To upgrade your account, view your account upgrades page.

These may change, at any time, with or without notice. ;)

Last edited:
I've added the ability to start a private conversation with multiple participants to the list. I've also cut out the non-subscription membership plans. If you would like to purchase a membership without a subscription, or for a duration other than what's offered, just drop me a PM and let me know what you'd like.

So ONLY by being a Premier Member will I be able to see and post a signature? :cry:

No, you should be able to see and post signatures regardless. If you're browsing the site on mobile, though, the signatures are hidden to save space on mobile devices. Usually, though, if you turn your phone sideways and view the site like that the screen resolution will be wide enough that the signatures will reappear.

So i've been trying to crack this for a little while now and have come up short. :( I am using Mac with Safari web browser and have also tried using my iPhone and i still don't see signatures. :cautious:

Now, rather than having your threads highlighted in the marketplace forums there will be a star on them instead. The star will show up in the responsive style on mobile devices as well.

Back