Pred's trade Vokoun to the . . .

Krusin

retired hippie
Panthers, I think that was the team, breaking news on the local, we get a 1st round draft pick. Full story on the 6:00 news.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's good we have Mason, but it sucks that we're letting all our best players go away. I'm sure it'll be easy for Ballsillie to move the team to Canada when they're in last place and attendance drops to 10,000.

In another weird deal today the Leafs got goalie Vesa Toskala and Mark Bell from San Jose for 1st orund picks in 07 and 09. 2007 is not a stellar draft class. Ron Wilson must know something no one else does. Don't really understand the deal for the Leafs. Toskala is not much of an upgrade from Raycroft and Bell is an underachiever.

Good trade for the Panthers though. Vokoun is stellar.

This just in -

Bosilly (sp) is out as a buyer for the team, there's a local group that's active but not sure if they've made an offer or not but the Canadian is gone.

In another weird deal today the Leafs got goalie Vesa Toskala and Mark Bell from San Jose for 1st orund picks in 07 and 09. 2007 is not a stellar draft class. Ron Wilson must know something no one else does. Don't really understand the deal for the Leafs. Toskala is not much of an upgrade from Raycroft and Bell is an underachiever.

Good trade for the Panthers though. Vokoun is stellar.

Just saw that deal. I'm thinking that Vesa wanted to be a full-time guy, so the Sharks probably acted preemptively to get value for him. They have been able to replace goalies at an effective rate in the past.

Back