Post your SURPRISE Superbowl winner this year

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
ONLY YOUR SURPRISE PICK !

Just curious on everyones mindset in this matter , I mean we all probably think the Patriots are going but i'm looking for that pick that you really think would surprise and actually is a possibility. With that being said................

Jacksonville Jaguars

Get my vote.

Seattle Seahawks :shifty:

Their defense is playing real well. You never know, stranger things have happened.

Chris you can't say Seattle because it wouldn't be a surprise if they won :shifty:

This kills me to say, but Pittsburgh? I can see them beating Jacksonville (yes I realize they just lost to them), and upsetting New England in the second round :pray:

I can see any of the first 3 seeds in the NFC making the Super Bowl, and also any of the Top 5 seeds in the AFC making it

Indy over Green Bay.

The 'You Can't Win a Super Bowl Via Free Agency' trend bites the Patriots.
The 'Draft a MLB With a Top-10 Pick, Get to the Super Bowl' trend continues for the Packers(AJ Hawk).

Aside of my Hawks :D ... and the fact that I think Belli-cheat is gonna have a bug up his rear-end, and WILL go undefeated, JUST BECAUSE...... :roll:

But, I have to go AFC... and either the Jags (most likely, nice D, and Garrard is lovin being #1 QB) or the Chargers (not just cause I live here, but they have beaten undefeated teams before (Colts, a couple of years ago... albeit under Shotzie and not Norvy....) and it may be the lame teams they have played lately, but their D looks good, and LT is just ON FIRE right now, 2nd rushing title coming up :salut:) Any other team the Patsys meet... they'll destroy, including Super Bowl.

Cowboys, Packers, and yes my Seahawks have all shown that they can lose stupid games that they should win.... :doh:

Local sports radio listener called in and said his Super bowl winner pick was the Colts over the Steelers...yeah, let your head wrap around that one for a second.

Local sports radio listener called in and said his Super bowl winner pick was the Colts over the Steelers...yeah, let your head wrap around that one for a second.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Which team will be representing the NFC???:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh and the Raiders......oh wait, you have to make the playoffs to get to the Superbowl don't you:doh:

I would say Jags but I don't think they can win in NE. Steelers or Browns are the only team I can see pulling one out in bad weather. If NE doesn't make it to the bowl I pick Dallas. If they do then they win. As much as it sucks for them to win it again.

Back