ALL BASEBALL
WES CHAMBERLAIN
CHUCK FINLEY
CARNEY LANSFORD
PHIL PLANTIER
JAMIE QUIRK
KEVIN REIMER
RUSTY STAUB
THEESE WERE RTS / UTF WITH THE ANDY' I SENT TO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS TONYT1957

LOL. All of the people I am interested in, don't sign! Terrible luck! Haha. How about these people? All former Red Sox. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Gray
Todd Walker
Mike Greenwell
Marty Barrett
Tim Naehring
Carlos Quintana
Mike Marshall
Tony Pena

tonyt1957 said:
ALL BASEBALL
WES CHAMBERLAIN
CHUCK FINLEY
CARNEY LANSFORD
PHIL PLANTIER
JAMIE QUIRK
KEVIN REIMER
RUSTY STAUB
THEESE WERE RTS / UTF WITH THE ANDY' I SENT TO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS TONYT1957
I have seen one for Chuck, but no returns on it.

scittlz said:
LOL. All of the people I am interested in, don't sign! Terrible luck! Haha. How about these people? All former Red Sox. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Gray
Todd Walker
Mike Greenwell
Marty Barrett
Tim Naehring
Carlos Quintana
Mike Marshall
Tony Pena
Haven't seen anything on these guys, good or bad

I didn't see a request thread in the other sports and celeb thread soooooo...

Holly Beck. She is a surfer. I NEED THIS ONE! Even if you haven't seen any returnes, I am willing to try an untested address. Thanks!

Could anyone get me an addy for Shawn Kemp? would love to get one of him on a blazer card...i got an auto IP back when he got to portland, then the very next day, i went to the card shop and he was in a blazer uni in the new product (D'OH)

Anyways, thanks in advance if anyone finds it! :)

Kkaus said:
Could anyone get me an addy for Shawn Kemp? would love to get one of him on a blazer card...i got an auto IP back when he got to portland, then the very next day, i went to the card shop and he was in a blazer uni in the new product (D'OH)

Anyways, thanks in advance if anyone finds it! :)

Try to get him c/o Portland usally if the player is not playing for them anymore they forward it to them. I hope this helps.

Back