Post and Win III

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We've done these before, and they're usually fairly successful, with the exception of the last one which kinda bombed. I'll blame the prize on that, though. Hopefully this one will be a little bit better.

How do I enter?*

All you have to do is reply to threads, or create your own thread. Every forum section counts except the "Off Topic" forum.

How do I win?

This one will be a random drawing. Each member will get 3 entries for each thread they create, and 1 entry for every post. Simply replying to this thread here will get you a single entry in the drawing.

What's up for grabs?

This time I'm going to give away a 2019 Panini Playbook Rookie Signatures #103 Drew Lock. Actually, here's a picture of the exact card you could win.

full

Additionally, Troy has add a second prize to this contest. This one is a 2018 Bowman Platinum Christian Pache Auto.

image.jpg

The person in the #1 spot in the random list generator will win their choice of the 2 cards. The person in the #2 spot will win the card that is left. If the person in the #2 spot is the same person as the #1 spot, it will go to the #3 spot, and so on until their are 2 different winners.

When's the deadline?

Only threads, and replies, posted after this thread is started, and before midnight on May 24 will be counted. A winner will be announced at some point before midnight May 26.

That means this contest will run for just over 2 weeks...starting now! Good luck everyone!

* To enter this contest without registering or posting on SCC, send an email to [email protected] stating that you would like a chance to win the Post and Win III contest. To enter by email, your email must be received by midnight central time, on May 24.

Last edited:
Any possibility of adding a baseball card prize? Two winners and first place gets their choice of which sport?

Mike I will add a baseball prize this evening
Not that I would take a prize either way. They should go to newer members and would look bad if staff wins stuff. I was only asking for other members who might be interested in other sports. If fact, I still have a a stack of autos and relics I am going send to mike to donate as prizes.

Nice, Lock should have a big year if we can get a season. Did you pull this? Retail or Hobby? I don't think I've gotten a single football auto out of retail this year.

Nice, Lock should have a big year if we can get a season. Did you pull this? Retail or Hobby? I don't think I've gotten a single football auto out of retail this year.

I pulled it out of a retail blaster a few months or so ago.

I updated the original post to include the secondary prize (thanks @franklinguy52). What we'll do is give a choice of picks to whoever is in spot #1, and the person in spot #2 will win the other card. Also, there must be 2 different winners, so if you are in spot #1 and #2, the #2 spot will go to #3 and so on until there are 2 different winners.

I should also note that team members are eligible to win these prizes if they so choose to participate.

Nice prizes. Advanced congratulations to the winner. I'll probably miss the announcement of the winner.

Back