please unregister me from this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

superpieman

Bench Warmer
i no longer with to be a member of this site and cannot find a way to unregister myself so i would like a mod or someone to do it. in my short time here all that has happened is unsolicited pms by people who dont read my posts and have no interest in anything but wasting time and being slapped with a big wonderful must send first tag because this site has no way to verify rep and i refuse to send first when my reputation on several sites is very fine. im not looking for fights so keep your arrogant comments to yourself but i want to be unregistered from this site.

ucffans

Bench Warmer
I've been very happy with this site - I'm not sure what his beef is, but I have enjoyed trading. Keep up the good work everybody.

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
superpieman said:
i no longer with to be a member of this site and cannot find a way to unregister myself so i would like a mod or someone to do it. in my short time here all that has happened is unsolicited pms by people who dont read my posts and have no interest in anything but wasting time and being slapped with a big wonderful must send first tag because this site has no way to verify rep and i refuse to send first when my reputation on several sites is very fine. im not looking for fights so keep your arrogant comments to yourself but i want to be unregistered from this site.

Well on scf you want it the exact opposite. You make people send 1st if under 20 feedback regardless of reputation. You have it in your sig. Yet here in your sig you want a reprieve from the rules. Can't have it both ways. BYE BYE

scf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.