PLEASE READ!! WARNING: BRANDON MARSHALL 1/1 Chrome Auto EBAY Seller is a fraud!!

TigerPhins

Bench Warmer
Can you guys please pass the word around that this seller, Gloria Carmona (Ebay: naomi27michelle), frauds his/her buyers by taking payments on items that they have no intention of shipping and then holds onto the money against the buyer's wishes!!!

They also had a Mike Leak Chrome Red /5 auto for EBAY auction that they ended early just like they did the Marshall 1/1.... so buyer beware.

I purchased THIS CARD (06 Brandon Marshall Chrome 1/1 auto) from this seller last week on 8/5 through paypal.

Seller didn't respond back to multiple emails over the next 4 days..... did not ship the merchandise...... and then told me they would NOT ship the merchandise. On 8/9, I gave the seller the option of refunding my $ within 2 hours OR shipping the card the following day since it was MY money..... and keeping my $ w/o my consent would be considered theft. The seller sent a message back thanking me for the loan and would refund my money when they felt like it!!!! What a crock!!!

It's now 8/11 and I've yet to receive a refund and this dishonest seller has now listed "the card that I paid for and technically own" on EBAY.

Any help would be great on how to get my card from this lousy seller. I also have a paper trail to back my claims.

Thanks all.......

uh,... you need to forward ALL of those emials to paypal and eaby... you are NUTS if you dont

that guy is ripping people off left and right

oshi76 said:
somebody bought a mike leak?
I dont know. This bum listed one on auction last week.... but he ended the listing a day early..... probably to get people to message him separately to see if he still wants to sell it. And then he gets you to buy it through Paypal. It's what happened to me at least. LOL

ac-n-mike said:
uh,... you need to forward ALL of those emials to paypal and eaby... you are NUTS if you dont

that guy is ripping people off left and right
Thanks! I filed a claim with Ebay and Paypal.... and also one with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. Then tomorrow I'll call my attorney and local PD about it and see if he won't file suit against him/her.

The loser sent me another message on Ebay tonight thanking me again for the loan and saying hahahaha stuff about it. Total douche-bag!!!

At least he's giving me all the evidence I need to easily win a case..... Then douche-bag will be court ordered to pay my attorney fees, court costs, and any penalties.... not to mention his travel from Tx to NC if he doesnt settle out.

I hope you get your money back, but don't plan on getting your legal fees and travel paid for by this guy.

Allen said:
I hope you get your money back, but don't plan on getting your legal fees and travel paid for by this guy.
Thanks Allen.
I have an attorney, who owes me a favor, who would probably file a suit for free. If I'm filing suit then "said douche-bag" would have to come to NC for trial if it didn't settle..... and he'll have to pay for his own attorney fees if he wants any chance to win.... and when he loses, I'm sure the court will require him to pay all my legal fees and court costs, as well as reimburse the new owner of the card to get it back (There's already precedence for stuff like that). If he doesn't, then that's on him/her. LOL.

coltsfan23 said:
Sorry to hear about that, Todd. Do hope things end up working out.
Thanks Colts!!

Get the size of these nuts on him/her!!: When I messaged him about filing suit against him etc for theft and fraud, he messaged me back:
"if you really want this card $525.00 offer me the first offer i ask you and i will let you have this card......on ebay with feedback and every thing.....let me know special offer for you".

"Special offer" my arse!! The schmuck wants to sell me MY card back for higher than I initially paid for it!!!! LMAO. I'd rather entrust all the proof I have and take him to court for it. He seems to not realize how much it will cost him in attorney fees, court costs, etc etc.

Your cards should be there any day now by the way. ;)

Not to mention the seller basically begged me for the sale in the first place b/c he desperately needed some funds available by 9 pm last Thursday. That's why I sold you the Henne, Coltsfan. So I guess you should be thanking this bozo (for me letting a Henne go early like I did). Grrrrrrr. :D

I've been through similar situations before. eBay/Paypal should take care of it, but if they don't you'll likely need to file in small claims court. You need to do this where HE/SHE lives, not where you live. Collecting on it when you win is an entirely different issue. Gather as much information as you can right now about where the person works and any assets they own.

Thanks Ken. I appreciate the info.

The seller had a feedback of 3 (all as a buyer) so I presume they might have already screwed up another account and are starting over. Paypal says the money is being refunded to me (from his bank account) so it will still take a few days to see it..... but I'm still going to pursue a case against him for fraud and what ever else I can.

Just drive to the dbags house and pistol whip them with yo ghat lol. Good luck on the recovery. Paypal usually sides with the person on the wrong end most times

Back