Player/Team Collectors: COME & SEE ME

Nasty_Boy

Bench Warmer
PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLYING

I have tons of Boxes and Binders full of Autos and Game Used that I have no use for and stuff that I can't sell locally. I want to buy more stuff but I got too much stuff laying around in my closet, in the car, and at my friend's shop. This is what I have:

Baseball: [url:http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1207132]Almost Everything is here.[/url]
Football: ALL BIG CARDS HERE. Anything not in high demand, just ask.
Basketball: Just ask me. I got a binder, a box full of stuff.
All Other Sports: Just ask. I got them loose all around
Non-Sports: I have some but it'll be a minute before I get to them.
Memorabilia: I have quite a bit. But only looking for good stuff.

All the stuff that I have are from either:

a) Big Lots bought through eBay or Locals that I cherry picked through already.
b) Trades from Locals, in my favor, for me taking on their junk.
c) Pack Wars (I have an impressive record. Wanna try me?)

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

This would help me a lot in finding what you need:

1) Include Player and Team. If you don't care, say so.
2) College Teams - I don't know who went to where in the Pros. Please refer back to #1.
3) Teams - Please let me know a few players or similar players. I know you don't want the player that was on the Practice Squad from 8 years back. So please don't waste my time looking.

PLEASE CHECK FOR MY LIST OF PLAYERS/TEAMS

I'm just going to be upfront and tell you that I don't want to trade my "junk" for more "junk". So I listed some things I needed.

Baseball: Buster Posey (Autos & Low #d RCs), Brandon Belt (Autos & Low #d RCs), Pablo Sandoval (Autos), Tim Lincecum (Autos), Matt Cain (Autos), Pre-80s HOFs (Autos & Game Used), Pre-70s Stars (Autos), Pre-70s Deceased Semi-Stars (Autos), Pre-70s Vintage Cards (Please include Upclose Scan of Card)
Football: Ryan Mathews (Autos & Low #d RCs), Pre-75 Vintage (w/ some exceptions), Pre-80's HOF'ers Autos & GU's (w/ some exceptions). Please have a list of players you have and what you have of them like Autos or Game Used.
Basketball: Just looking to move. I'm already loaded to the neck w/ Autos.

[/u]WHEN PROPOSING A TRADE[/u]

1) List your players in order of what you want from me.
2) List the willingness of cards your willing to give to me.
3) Please list their Book Values. I got 5 Different but current Becketts for everything, so if you lie about anything, all deals are off.

I get tons of messages, this helps me sort better.

[/u]WILL TRADE IN YOUR FAVOR, IF:[/u]

If you are trading 1 High $ Card for quite a few of mine.

TRADING RULES

I trade by Book Value. Not "Street Value", "eBay Value", or "Perceived Value"

WHEN TRADING

I can fax, scan, or verify myself with my Driver's License, a copy of the Magazine I'm the Marketing Director of and the Annual Publication I run, or pull you license from my friend who owns a Card Shop and you can call the Card Shop directly and he'll vouch for me.

Less than 10 feedback: You send first.

SPORTS CARD FORUM'S ESCROW SERVICE REQUIRED: (Unless you send first)

* Want $50+ of Cards & have less than 20 feedback.
* Want Big $ Dollar Cards but have less than 50 feedback. (SCF, TCC, SCFreaks, Bench only ones acceptable)

I don't want to be a jerk but I've been hammered 3x on these sites from guys that built their profiles up w/ small knick-knack trades, then scam a bunch of us at 1 time. One guy I traded with 3x before he scammed 3 of us.

PM ME IF YOu DON'T HEAR A RESPONSE

i am looking for autos from matt ryan, michael turner, john smoltz, tom glavine (braves) and greg maddux. I am starting a collection and don't have much to trade my way of autos. I haven't had good luck with box purchases. Wondering if you can sell cards to me, and how much. Also, any pointers on pulling autos? Thanks.

dx2010: You have anything that is in the thread starter?
esinghal: I have a high end Matt Ryan Auto. I have no Turner Autos, just game used I believe. I have Norwood, if that's anything to you.

Check my baseball link and you'll see who I have in Smoltz, Chipper, and Atlanta Braves stuff.

dx2010 said:
No but there isn't anything u want

I got too much stuff I can't use. If I get $20-$40 dollar cards, I prefer them to be 10 year Veterans or Retired Stars.

Anything that is College Stars, No Household Name, or Rookies from outside my area, are just going to go back into the heap that Fiametta came from. But I'm pretty sure he ain't going nowhere. LOL.

Back