Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Will

Prospect
Saw it first thing this morning. I liked the first 2 alot but this one didnt do it for me.

It wasnt as playful as the first 2. Several "story lines" going on at once. Some action sequences drawn out FAR too long.

Still overall a good movie but not as good as I had hoped.

Mind you thats just my idiot opinion.

ALSO..if you do go and see it, WAIT and leave till after the credits are over. Theres more after the credits.

Here be spoiler for those that didnt wait to see what happens after the credits-
After the credits, in a scene captioned "Ten Years Later," a young boy approximately ten years of age is seen singing "A Pirates Life for Me" as Elizabeth walks behind him. It is implied that this is the child of Will and Elizabeth. The sun sets followed by a green flash and Will, on the mast of The Dutchman, sails towards the shore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DNoz29

Bench Warmer
Saw it first thing this morning. I liked the first 2 alot but this one didnt do it for me.

It wasnt as playful as the first 2. Several "story lines" going on at once. Some action sequences drawn out FAR too long.

Still overall a good movie but not as good as I had hoped.

Mind you thats just my idiot opinion.

ALSO..if you do go and see it, WAIT and leave till after the credits are over. Theres more after the credits.
Son of a bitch... I was told by one of the theater workers to stay after the credits for X-Men 3, but no one told me about this. Bah.

I thought it was a solid movie. I liked it better than the second, but the first is still my favorite.

Will

Prospect
Updated the op with what happens after the credits have rolled.

As usual, just right click and highlight for all to see.:salut:

I thought it was funny that as soon as I got home friday evening there was already a bootleg download spot for the new pirates move lol.

Zo

Bench Warmer
Watched a portion of the first and second. Probly will not try to hard to see this one either.

Will

Prospect
ill give you a grown up

I need to apologize to you for my earlier remark. Anyone that can pull this off-

and get away with it is someone I dont need to be messing with.

Carry on:salut:

Poopy Pants

Prospect
Never saw the first or second. My friend wanted to see it and had to give me the rundown on what happened in the first two, but we all just ended up just playing uno attack because my friends girlfriend didnt want to see a movie.

busyb85

Prospect
I saw it the night it came out and I thought it was alright. If they would have shortened it somewhat it would have been better. It was just to long. ;)

Will

Prospect
I saw it the night it came out and I thought it was alright. If they would have shortened it somewhat it would have been better. It was just to long. ;)

True. There were some things that were done and not needed to further the storyline but I think it was more for the humor aspect to stretch things out.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i actually fell asleep in the beginning of it and almost fell asleep again in the middle. it was entirely too long and i didn't care for it. i liked the second one way more cause this one was not funny at all

#11 Roy Williams

Bench Warmer
:rolleyes:WAY too long. Very confusing.

you all said there was something after the credits, so we sit there, and wait for the credits to end. After 10 minutes of freakin' credits, we get a 1 minute segment of 10 years later, Keira lookin' like she hasn't aged at all ;):rolleyes: a little boy sings as the father (Bloom) comes back on a ship, and they all smile.

I will rage you all.