Basketball Pippen Signs for Panini!!!

Also, Timeless Treasures has some autos of him on their checklists. I'm definitely picking up a few boxes of this stuff :cool:

Oh my sweet lord. That is what I'm looking for! And on card, too. Excellent.

Next up for them, Charles Barkley. Get it done.

Remember when people were complaining about Panini and how they wouldn't buy their products because they didn't have any big star autos?

g655115633g6.gif

That Pippen card listed is BEAUTIFUL too. Not too flashy or over the top, just a clean on-card auto of one of the best signatures around.

Big deal. It's Pippen... Good signing yes, but does it change my mind? No. Bring in Barkley, Rasheed, Webber, Grant Hill and other stars who don't sign anything and then I'll be impressed. I'd much rather have an older UD Pippen auto then the new Panini crap.

Give us something that UD, Topps, and Fleer did little to give us.

Ground Support said:
Big deal. It's Pippen... Good signing yes, but does it change my mind? No. Bring in Barkley, Rasheed, Webber, Grant Hill and other stars who don't sign anything and then I'll be impressed. I'd much rather have an older UD Pippen auto then the new Panini crap.

Give us something that UD, Topps, and Fleer did little to give us.

:josh:

the Pippen signing is a big deal. When was the last time he signed anything? About the same time grant hill was signing cards. It's a HUGE step for Panini

Pippen? lol I pulled 2 recent autos of him in the last 3-4 years.

Grant Hill I don't think has signed anything in 10-12 years.

I agree Pippen doesn't sign much, but he has a lot recent certified autos from UD.

Pippen has been in a bunch of UD since 04/5, so it's not like he hasn't signed anything in years.

His Skybox autos from the late 90's have been taking off lately

Ground Support said:
Pippen? lol I pulled 2 recent autos of him in the last 3-4 years.

Grant Hill I don't think has signed anything in 10-12 years.

I agree Pippen doesn't sign much, but he has a lot recent certified autos from UD.

Recent stickers? He obviously wasn't signing around the release of 06-07 Exquisite because they were using sticker autos for him IN EXQUISITE. Who knows how long ago he signed those. My guess is he hasn't signed in 5 years based on the product that has come out in that time, and even when he was signing he didn't have very many autos each year. So his autos are still pretty rare.

the last thing i remembered (on-card) was i think 04-05 SP Authentic.... and those were near impossible to find (at least if I'm thinking of the right card)

remember when beckett was useful for it's card database... i tried to use it again today and holy crap was it terrible....

Back