Basketball Philly Card Show Duke Blue Devils pickups...plus White Whale

coalregion

Bench Warmer
Went to the Philly show today and picked up a few Duke cards for my collection. Not many there but I wasn't expecting much. On my second trip around I spotted my Duke White Whale card that I picked up in a second...it is numbered 18/100...
Coach K
DukePC.jpg

I also picked up some nice Tiger Woods cards for my son's PC which I posted in the non-sports section.

Bryan_Mc said:
thar she *****!

coal, i was there sunday, were you?

Bryan, I went Saturday morning around 9:00. I wanted to drop a few cards off at BGS for grading. I submitted the AO Ultimate Collection RC Auot and 2 of my son's golf cards. I'll post them when I get them back. Did you pick up anything? Yes, I know it's a stupid question with all the cards there but thought I'd ask. I was disappointed that there were so few dealers with boxes. I know at the last show there were more. Are you heading to the next show at the end of February? I'll probably be there Saturday again (of course pending the weather). I posted the Tiger Woods GU I picked up for my son in the non-sport section.

coalregion said:
Bryan, I went Saturday morning around 9:00. I wanted to drop a few cards off at BGS for grading. I submitted the AO Ultimate Collection RC Auot and 2 of my son's golf cards. I'll post them when I get them back. Did you pick up anything? Yes, I know it's a stupid question with all the cards there but thought I'd ask. I was disappointed that there were so few dealers with boxes. I know at the last show there were more. Are you heading to the next show at the end of February? I'll probably be there Saturday again (of course pending the weather). I posted the Tiger Woods GU I picked up for my son in the non-sport section.

i went on sunday @ 9:00 to 2:30 i picked up a xavier nady #'d auto, and 2 garrett atkins autos, and a mike costanzo auto they are for trade if any1's intrested and then a guy gave me a rollie fingers signed ball for FREE! so cool!

southhawks23 said:
i went on sunday @ 9:00 to 2:30 i picked up a xavier nady #'d auto, and 2 garrett atkins autos, and a mike costanzo auto they are for trade if any1's intrested and then a guy gave me a rollie fingers signed ball for FREE! so cool!

That's cool...which table did you get the Fingers from?

since u live in philly...u got any mcnabb autos or access 2 any...would buy/trade if ur interested in anything off my bucket...as a tarheel fan i would LOVE to get rid of some duke stuff...lol

Back