people are dumb

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...70.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xrp&_nkw=rp&_sacat=0

ok, shady title to begin with, as it has no mention of it being 2012 REPRINT, just the RP, which people don't pay much attention to, and I know that there are a ton of people who don't read descriptions, or choose to ignore them for whatever reason...

the Dan Marino can be bought over on COMC for $0.75...dude seems to have a great history of selling these, so if I were him, I would be stocking up on them on COMC to flip, but since im not that shady I wouldn't do something like that...

FYI, the guy lowballs me about every time I list stuff...funny, he offers me $2 for the same thing he last listed for $8, so yeah, why not buy out the competition, oh wait, the competition knows what is going on and isn't desperate for a sale...

I wonder what his explanation is for those terrible shaped Honus Wagner Reprints? Most of those have been printed in the last 10 years, but there have been some done in the 80s and 90s that can still be gotten cheaply and in Excellent shape. He must have gotten a few of those and roughed them up some.

I didn't even look at the Wagners, I was too stunned at what he was getting out of the Elway and Marino, because I know they 'shouldnt' be selling for that...I would guess he ruffed them up to make them look more authentic and try to catch someone sleeping?...but seriously, who would put a Wagner up on eBay, hell, there is one getting ready to go to auction that I saw on my yahoo feed, but the news feed is constructed from site views and such, as I wouldn't assume people get as much MMA in their feeds as I do...

Back