Paypal questions

im just curious as to the beneifts of adding your bank account to your paypal account.
i use my debit card as the credit card part of paypal, but should i just add the bank account to it?
also, if i receive money, will it go to my bank account because im using my debit card?

sorry if the questions are confusing, haha, but thanks for looking and any advice is appreciated

If you want to attach a bank account, DO NOT use your 'family' account, open up a free checking account unrelated (not linked) to the first (different bank even) and use it..

I set mine up like 2 weeks ago and I also have a seperate credit card. When I go to pay for something it's set on the checking account and I accidentally pay for it with that sometimes when I don't have enough money in it. :doh:

If you want to attach a bank account, DO NOT use your 'family' account, open up a free checking account unrelated (not linked) to the first (different bank even) and use it..

wow, didnt even think about stuff like that. well, i thought about adding the bank account just so i could receive money. is there any way to just receive money through paypal through my debit card? i dont want to have money sitting in my paypal account, i'd rather have the money in my account. thanks for the response

im pretty certain that you cant add money to your bank account unless its linked to your paypal
i dont think you can load money into your checking through your debit card
i dont know of any reason not to add it anyway, just get a free checking from wamu(my personal choice), wells fargo, or whatever and use that

Back