Pats being accused of filming signals.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
The NFL confiscated a camara on the Pats sideline yesterday. They've been accused of his once before. If they find that they were filming the Jets signals they could lose a draft pick.

Between this and Harrison getting popped for HGH, they are sure trying their best to be labeled as cheaters.

But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this until they are proven to be caught. If they are caught, I hope they lose the 1st rounder the 49ers gave em for Staley, lol.

If this is true, I would consider them worse than the Bengals, and they should get as much, if not more, crap piled on them as the Bengals. Its one thing to misbehave off the field, but to cheat on the field is another story.

Thats BS i think thats the Jets Personel trying to cover up there screw ups . If they were Taping the Mangini would have said something before this game about it .

Love how everyone says the Pats are cheaters, yet when the Dolphins admitted to stealing audibles against the Pats last year, no one really cared.

And I'm not sure those signs were why Moss caught a TD in triple coverage....

Love how everyone says the Pats are cheaters, yet when the Dolphins admitted to stealing audibles against the Pats last year, no one really cared.

The dolphins suck, the Patriots are on their way to the Super Bowl. Can you ever admit that the pat are wrong in any situation?

to be completely off-topic
randy moss was not in triple coverage
yes there were three idiots that were supposed to be covering him but if they all let him run right by then he is wide open
which he was

Ridiculous for one of the top teams to stoop so low. Who cares if the Dolphins do it. They should forfeit.

The dolphins suck, the Patriots are on their way to the Super Bowl. Can you ever admit that the pat are wrong in any situation?

The Pats are definitely wrong here, just like Rodney was wrong with HGH. I just hate the bad press when it's something that they are not the only ones doing it (the Dolphins did something similar, as I said, and I'm 100% sure that Rodney isn't the only guy who took HGH to recover from an injury faster).
I just hate when people who don't follow the situation make personal judgments that I know are not justified.

Back