Pats being accused of filming signals.

Or Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or San Diego.

If you look at football and war from above, it's all a big chess match.

If we want to get into the philosophical aspects of war and football, we can.

thank you Kellen Winslow, Jr.:roll:

Dont belittle our SOLDIERS by comparing them to people who play a GAME.

Only if you look at it that way. I'm just talking about the bigger picture. If you realize this, I bet you if you look at stats, most of our football players come from the same places that most of our soldiers come from.

Only if you look at it that way. I'm just talking about the bigger picture. If you realize this, I bet you if you look at stats, most of our football players come from the same places that most of our soldiers come from.

the SEC :scratch:

Someone needs to recap this thread for me. We went from cheating Patriots to the Geneva Convention. :D

I think all teams "cheat" to a certain point. Trying to steal signals, HGH, bogus injury reports, Bengay in the jocks, :D etc. But only one team seams to have serious allegations mounting up against them. This is not pretty.

Someone needs to recap this thread for me. We went from cheating Patriots to the Geneva Convention. :D

I think all teams "cheat" to a certain point. Trying to steal signals, HGH, bogus injury reports, Bengay in the jocks, :D etc. But only one team seams to have serious allegations mounting up against them. This is not pretty.

I heard that Bengay in the jocks isn't fun. One of my male teammates said one time he went to take a piss with icy hot on his hands. hehe.

I wonder how many players sell their playbooks once they get cut from their respective teams too....

I've heard that lower paid players do that.

I heard that Bengay in the jocks isn't fun. One of my male teammates said one time he went to take a piss with icy hot on his hands. hehe.

I wonder how many players sell their playbooks once they get cut from their respective teams too....

I've heard that lower paid players do that.

there is a dude playing in the chick league?

Someone did that to a teammate in high school our senior year. It took awhile for it to kick in...but watching him hopping up and down screaming in pain, priceless. :D

Back