Pats being accused of filming signals.

Think they should take both next years draft picks, and forfeit the Jets game. Since they didnt seem to care when they were warned before. Send a messege like Goodell has done with league discipline. And I say this not as a Colts fan, but a NFL league fan.(sorry Will.) I"ve been waiting to see what happened before saying anything, not wanting to look like the homer. The Patriots organization should be embarrassed, and ashamed of themselves.

Think they should take both next years draft picks, and forfeit the Jets game. Since they didnt seem to care when they were warned before. Send a messege like Goodell has done with league discipline. And I say this not as a Colts fan, but a NFL league fan.(sorry Will.) I"ve been waiting to see what happened before saying anything, not wanting to look like the homer. The Patriots organization should be embarresed, and ashamed of themselves.

If it's that big of a deal, why did the Packers not say anything to the league about it? A team executive said, "It doesn't matter, it had nothing to do with why we lost 38-0."

And I'm not trying to sound homer-ish, but how can you make them forfeit that game? They weren't taping signals to use that day. There is no time in the game to watch a film on signals at any point during the game. They play the Jets a lot and were intending to use them in the future (I assume).

If it's that big of a deal, why did the Packers not say anything to the league about it? A team executive said, "It doesn't matter, it had nothing to do with why we lost 38-0."

And I'm not trying to sound homer-ish, but how can you make them forfeit that game? They weren't taping signals to use that day. There is no time in the game to watch a film on signals at any point during the game. They play the Jets a lot and were intending to use them in the future (I assume).

Im saying to get his point accross that this will not be tolerated. If they know they cheated why wouldnt you make them forfeit? And I guess they were getting signals from the Packers to use in the next few years? If didnt affect the outcome of the game, then they shouldnt do it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

You can watch film that day. The guy tapes stuff for the first quarter. Then goes to the locker room and watches tape and compares to the pictures taken of each play (one is taken before and one is taken during) to see what is going on. Now the Patriots know what to expect when something is called. I hope there are draft picks lost (lots of them), fines handed out, and suspensions handed out. This is BS.

Well, for one: war is usually achieved via political reasoning and isn't a form of entertainment you're paid to do.

Also, most football games don't involve people being beheaded, shot at, blowing up on landmines, trying to avoid having a car bomb explode in their faces, etc......then there is Oakland, but that's besides the point;)

Also, most football games don't involve people being beheaded, shot at, blowing up on landmines, trying to avoid having a car bomb explode in their faces, etc......then there is Oakland, but that's besides the point;)

Or Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or San Diego.

If you look at football and war from above, it's all a big chess match.

If we want to get into the philosophical aspects of war and football, we can.

Back