Pats being accused of filming signals.

Since it was (a) NFL Security that confiscated the tape and (b) not their first accusation of doing so, I'm guessing they will lose some draft picks and possibly have their coach suspended. Reports say they were warned about this after the last incidents, apparently they didn't care. We shall see.

Sound reasoning: "Well, the NFL security observed the taping and then confiscated the tape, and they have been warned before. It sounds serious."

K&K reasoning: "Waaah...Mangini is a crybaby....waaaaaah....the Pats are gods and all must bow down to their greatness....waaaah....the dolphins...waaaaah...other teams...waaaaah"

Sound reasoning: "Well, the NFL security observed the taping and then confiscated the tape, and they have been warned before. It sounds serious."

K&K reasoning: "Waaah...Mangini is a crybaby....waaaaaah....the Pats are gods and all must bow down to their greatness....waaaah....the dolphins...waaaaah...other teams...waaaaah"

Thanks for reading my post where I said "The Pats are definitely wrong here." Good contribution.

i've always hated the pats. always been dirty.

This is what I have an issue with. If you want to be intelligent about it, fine. But people saying stuff like this is stupid, ignorant and useless.
well you say thet rodney used hgh and now they are cheating so i dont see whats wrong with his statement?
if those things are true and you just admitted to them being true then they are dirty
are you just assuming we dont know as much about them as you? we all read the same articles, you dont know anyone from the team personally right?

Thanks for reading my post where I said "The Pats are definitely wrong here." Good contribution.

And you followed up that by sniping at other teams in an attempt to deflect criticism.

Perhaps my annoyance comes from your Pats worship or the nonsense from the other Pats fans on the BMB in the "cheating" thread. Well, guilt by association. I know that I assume that most Pats fans are conceited a-holes with no sense of life beyond the great Northeast due to your past ramblings...and that is likely not fair to them. ;)

And you followed up that by sniping at other teams in an attempt to deflect criticism.

Perhaps my annoyance comes from your Pats worship or the nonsense from the other Pats fans on the BMB in the "cheating" thread. Well, guilt by association. I know that I assume that most Pats fans are conceited a-holes with no sense of life beyond the great Northeast due to your past ramblings...and that is likely not fair to them. ;)

:pop:

I'm glad that you can treat every instance individually rather than just making generalizations to every scenario :roll:

Also, I fail to see anything in my BMB posts that would qualify as "offensively homerish." And seriously, everyone on here is a homer, not just me. I just happen to think the team I root for is the best (which I don't think is too farfetched considering they are the most successful team since the Cowboys).

well you say thet rodney used hgh and now they are cheating so i dont see whats wrong with his statement?
if those things are true and you just admitted to them being true then they are dirty
are you just assuming we dont know as much about them as you? we all read the same articles, you dont know anyone from the team personally right?
I know a few people personally, including the coach. I also have talked to some of the writers directly via e-mail.

The part that gets me is people just say "They are always dirty." Always? What does that even mean? If it were confirmed that Rodney was the only person in the history of the league to use HGH to recover from an injury and that no other team has ever tried to steal signals, then I'll call them dirty now. But "always?" 2 instances this year has no bearing on the previous 6 years.

I know that Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams cover their faces with either a clipboard or their respective playbooks EVERYTIME they send in a play call. To be completely honest, it is the nature of the beast. Football is war, not a pansy ass ballet.

:salut:

Back