part of the reason why eTopps is failing

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
etoppssucks.jpg

apparently no one cares to check anything

earlier this year IPOs were going on sale 10 minutes 'early' which isnt a huge deal, unless you ended up getting shut out (not sure if it happened) because you showed up on time, which was apparently 10 minutes late...

then you have issues like the Aaron Rodgers going up for sale about 20 minutes after the other offering for the week was put up for sale...

set gets smaller and smaller by the year...sure we dont need 100 cards of guys who have been made in the past couple of years, but much like the 2005 Exquisite, i think every team should have a veteran in the set, and maybe a rookie too...

i guess you have another 11 months to ponder whether or not you want to buy a Carson Palmer...a guy who has at least 2 other eTopps cards and didnt make the playoffs...max print run of only 499 :roll:

I agree it is kind of sad. Etopps could be great, but they seem content in continuing down the path they have been for the last few years. There is so much they could do with it but they dont seem to care about improving it. The orignal RRO's were a great idea with the random times and days. Those were some of the most Valuable releases, i guess too many people bitched about not having a chance at them, but thats the point. I will continue to purchase here and there but it sucks Topps doesnt care.

i just think etopps as a concept has jumped the shark. It's just not interesting any more. Release needs to be more limited, and it needs rc autos. I did like the RROs and not knowing when a release would hit. That definitely kept me more interested.

RRO's are great the random releases of them were good but they could have done them all in a certain time frame instead of so random you had to stay around the puter all day long. They could still do random with a smaller window maybe add more players or even do the stars with a small window or lower pr . But it wont happen Etopps has really givin up on it. Auto's are gone and just always seem to be to late on players who do good. I could really turn it around and make them some big money if i were in charge of it.

Back