Panini No Longer Going to Honor Expired Redemptions

I received an email back from one of Panini's customer service reps. What she said is that you guys "can certainly receive replacements for any of their outstanding redemptions". She didn't say anything about points, so it seems like she's talking about replacement cards. In her email she asked me to let her know what request numbers need replaced and she'd work on replacements for you. It looks like you two guys have already requested replacements on your own, but if anyone else has any you'd like me to get to her directly just send them to me via PM and I'll pass them along to her.

I'm not sure if getting her to work on them directly speeds up the process at all, but I guess at this point it certainly can't hurt.

Also, do they do all replacements with points, or is that something you requested? That seems kinda silly to me, especially if they're low points.
They give you the option of 1. let them pick a replacement, 2. exchange it for points (no point value disclosed), or 3. continue waiting and get a reminder in 120 days. The points not being disclosed is disappointing, and based on what I saw there was not a lot of hockey, but the better ones were 400 points or more.

Ahh, ok. I'm not sure how much of a fan I'd be of them picking my replacement blind. Back when I requested my last replacement (years ago) they actually asked me what my PC was. I told them Dallas Cowboys and they sent me a dual auto of Deion Sanders/Darrelle Revis /25 to replace a Marion Barber auto /5. Needless to say, I was more than happy with that choice. I agree with you, if they didn't disclose how many points I was getting, that'd probably be a hard pass from me on that option.

Back when crpalmi did his monthly mix break, I got a triple auto redemption for the Chargers. It was for Tomlinson, Merriman and I forget the 3rd. I actually got the same redemption twice. The first time they asked me what I collected and I told them HOFers, and they sent me a Troy Aikman auto and a Dick "Night Train" Lane cut auto. The second time, they didn't ask but sent an Auto Patch out of 5 of Donovan McNabb. Not as good as the first time, but still OK.

I'm hoping that I get at least something good out of the 14 redemptions I asked replacement for!

Back