Football Packers Or Cowboys???

Who Will Win?

• Packers

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Sorry for you Favre and cheesehead fans out there but the Cowboys are taking it this time. Favre is 0-3 in Texas Stadium. That includes playoffs. All they have to do is stuff Grant and pressure Favre more than Detroit did and do multiple blitz schemes and Favre will be 0-4 in Dallas.

Lon

Neither team has had a very tough schedule, but I think the Packers have had it a bit easier so I will go with the Cowboys to win.

coltstopps said:
Neither team has had a very tough schedule, but I think the Packers have had it a bit easier so I will go with the Cowboys to win.

MAN I tell you what ANY team that is NOT the Colts you REALLY rag on huh? LOL lol ;)

well, i used to live near dallas, though im not a cowboys fan, any one who has watch a dallas game, besides the game against the patriots (boo) may have noticed that the 3-4 scheme their running with those big linebackers has really been punishing opposing offenses. GB's D isnt that great, Tony Romo didnt look that great against the Jets, but i think the Cowboys D will be the deciding factor in this game. My prediction : Cowboys stomp the Packers 28 - 13

ac-n-mike said:
MAN I tell you what ANY team that is NOT the Colts you REALLY rag on huh? LOL lol ;)

WHAT are you talking about? I just try to stick to the facts - and those confirm that neither the packers nor the cowboys have had a very tough schedule this season!

Back