Pack vs. Skins

swany

Bench Warmer
An ugly win is better than a loss any day. Between Favre's moonballs he threw for INT's, no running game, and some questionable no calls (Bubba's TD rulled out of bounds after being pushed out, the phantom holding on Tauscher that cost us another TD when Kampann was being held 10 times worse all game long) I can't believe we won that game. But I guess the good teams figure out ways to win the close ones, right? Big win over a very good team today.

Oh ya...thanks Mr. Moss for dropping 17 passes today. :D

Packers are for real. The defense is good enough to take them far, and the game is never out of reach with Favre at QB. Wouldn't be surprised to see them in the NFC Championship.

Would not be sold on the Packers as a Super Bowl contender, but.,....aside from Dallas, who else could possibly make it there? Both conferences are down this year but the NFC especially. I don not think the Packers could beat a top AFC team but possibly they can beat Dallas.

Would not be sold on the Packers as a Super Bowl contender, but.,....aside from Dallas, who else could possibly make it there? Both conferences are down this year but the NFC especially. I don not think the Packers could beat a top AFC team but possibly they can beat Dallas.

That's kind of what I meant. No one in the NFC is any good, so it's basically process of elimination. But the Packers should be able to play almost anyone with that D.

The Pack isn't ready to play the Colts or Patriots right now...but like you said...with the weak NFC, they might have a chance at the Super Bowl this year.**Knock on wood**

Back