Opinions?

well, seeing as how i saved for this trip to DC and have found little besides a washington Nationals hat, and some printed money from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in the way of "souvenirs".
anyways, i have a somewhat decent amount of money and was just curious as what you would do with it. heres what i've considered so far:

1) save up a little more and install a decent sound system in my car.
2) get a box of PP legends (i like this stuff :lollol: ) and a game used jersey of Ryan Nece (which is also autographed).
3) get the nece jersey, and search for other Auto'ed memorabilia.
4) start up a set, and grab a few and a box or 2.
5) just save up (the boring...yet sensible answer :lollol: )

anyways, i would love to hear your opinions on the matter as im pretty stumped as of right now. i get back home on saturday and will have little time to act before i start classes on monday. but just would like to hear your suggestions, and thanks for looking! :salut:

save your money for something you have wanted or just save. Dont just blow the money you have saved on something you wil regret later.

save your money for something you have wanted or just save. Dont just blow the money you have saved on something you wil regret later.

well, these are items i have been wanting for awhile, just couldnt afford due to my vacation. but seeing as how there has been nothing that caught my eye, i just decided to spend a little of it, and save up the rest of it. hope that clears it up a bit

ahh man, im so sorry. i got slammed on at work, cause right before i left for my vacation, i worked like 6 days, and then i had to get ready for my trip. i'll be sure to get to work on it when i get back.
thanks for the opinion :D

No problem, just thought I would check...

The fun part is once you get the jersey it costs an arm and a leg to frame it right :doh:

well, seeing as how i saved for this trip to DC and have found little besides a washington Nationals hat, and some printed money from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in the way of "souvenirs".
anyways, i have a somewhat decent amount of money and was just curious as what you would do with it. heres what i've considered so far:

1) save up a little more and install a decent sound system in my car.
2) get a box of PP legends (i like this stuff :lollol: ) and a game used jersey of Ryan Nece (which is also autographed).
3) get the nece jersey, and search for other Auto'ed memorabilia.4) start up a set, and grab a few and a box or 2.
5) just save up (the boring...yet sensible answer :lollol: )

anyways, i would love to hear your opinions on the matter as im pretty stumped as of right now. i get back home on saturday and will have little time to act before i start classes on monday. but just would like to hear your suggestions, and thanks for looking! :salut:

Maybe a little of '5' too.....

Back