Opinions needed QUICKLY

YES... wait... NO.... wait... oh crap, I don't do well under pressure. IF it were me Id take the $1500 or counter a few bucks higher But it's not me... good luck.

*Im sure I was no help*

Thanks for the opinions... it was actually a little less than what I have into the card. I am going to take a chance that the card will end over $1500 in a regular auction format considering I had 2 offers at that amount.

I gave tnarg first shot at the card

Thanks for the opinions... it was actually a little less than what I have into the card. I am going to take a chance that the card will end over $1500 in a regular auction format considering I had 2 offers at that amount.

I gave tnarg first shot at the card

Publicize it well because I lost some serious money on some high-end stuff like that going to auction. It's a real gamble. You better go on the "other" site and get banned by spamming the crap out of your auction. Who needs them anyway! :lollol:

at this point, unless you are desperate for the cash now, put it out at our table in Cleveland, see what offers come for it there...

Publicize it well because I lost some serious money on some high-end stuff like that going to auction. It's a real gamble. You better go on the "other" site and get banned by spamming the crap out of your auction. Who needs them anyway! :lollol:

Any chance that you would be willing to make a post about the card for me??:D I just relisted the card tonight.

Back