Hockey On the Glass in Pitts. VS LEAFS!

02viperacr

Bench Warmer
- driving from T.O. to pittsburgh to see the pens take on the LEAFS! ... will be sitting right on the GLASS ... ohh yeah!!! ... i would say to look for me with the leaf jersey on , but the last few times ive gone to a leafs pitts . game , there was just as many leaf fans as PENS fans ...

Hopefully i get on camera ! :):):)

C

02viperacr said:
- driving from T.O. to pittsburgh to see the pens take on the LEAFS! ... will be sitting right on the GLASS ... ohh yeah!!! ... i would say to look for me with the leaf jersey on , but the last few times ive gone to a leafs pitts . game , there was just as many leaf fans as PENS fans ...

Hopefully i get on camera ! :):):)

C

Sweet! Have fun, bro! ;) Oh, and if you see Jordan Staal, can you tell him to pick it up a little as i have him in 2 pools, and he's done squat for me so far? :D

It Was Very Nice , i was Right on the glass sitting where the Toronto Players come out to the ice ... and because MELLON arena is so small the backup goalie ( RAYCROFT ) was sitting like right beside me ! my G/F was talking to him a lot :):) , it was a very exiting game and the Leafs Won so that was good ,,, and after the game i got Autographs from Colby Armstrong , Ryan Whitney & Marc-Andre Fleury ! :)

C

Back