OMG!! Portis is..

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
.. such a f---ing idiot. Just the way the dumbarse speaks gets under my skin. He absolutely BUTCHERS the english language!! Read the article below..

Portis regrets making light of dog fighting
/ Associated Press
Posted: 1 hour ago

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) - Clinton Portis says he shouldn't have made light of the dog fighting investigation involving Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick.

"A couple of weeks ago, when I made those comments, I didn't understand the seriousness behind it," the Washington Redskins running back said Tuesday. "I didn't know it would affect that many people, didn't think what I said was that offensive. But after doing research and seeing how serious people take this, I shouldn't have made the comments."

In the May 21 interview with WAVY-TV in Norfolk, Portis and teammate Chris Samuels ridiculed the fact that dog fighting is considered a crime. In the interview, Portis said of Vick: "It's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it."

Portis said he has since done research on the subject and saw people crying over two humpback whales trapped in a river near San Francisco. He said he even wondered if he was being watched on a hidden camera when a woman sitting next to him at an airport spread a blanket and put down a bowl of water for her dog.

"I had no idea the love that people have for animals or didn't consider it when I made those comments," Portis said. "I'm not even a pets man. I've got a fish — that's the easiest thing to keep up. I've never been into dogs, never dealt with dogs, don't like playing with dogs. But at the same time, there's a lot of people who are crazy over pets."

Portis initially tried to calm the furor by issuing a statement that he does not condone dog fighting. Samuels followed by saying he was wrong for joking about the subject. The Redskins, who received complaints as well, issued an apology on behalf of the players the next day.

Portis said Tuesday he'll be more judicious before offering an opinion that might come back to haunt him.

"From now on, I don't comment on nobody," Portis said. "My life is the only thing I can control."

.. such a f---ing idiot. Just the way the dumbarse speaks gets under my skin. He absolutely BUTCHERS the english language!! Read the article below..

Portis regrets making light of dog fighting
/ Associated Press
Posted: 1 hour ago

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) - Clinton Portis says he shouldn't have made light of the dog fighting investigation involving Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick.

"A couple of weeks ago, when I made those comments, I didn't understand the seriousness behind it," the Washington Redskins running back said Tuesday. "I didn't know it would affect that many people, didn't think what I said was that offensive. But after doing research and seeing how serious people take this, I shouldn't have made the comments."

In the May 21 interview with WAVY-TV in Norfolk, Portis and teammate Chris Samuels ridiculed the fact that dog fighting is considered a crime. In the interview, Portis said of Vick: "It's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it."

Portis said he has since done research on the subject and saw people crying over two humpback whales trapped in a river near San Francisco. He said he even wondered if he was being watched on a hidden camera when a woman sitting next to him at an airport spread a blanket and put down a bowl of water for her dog.

"I had no idea the love that people have for animals or didn't consider it when I made those comments," Portis said. "I'm not even a pets man. I've got a fish — that's the easiest thing to keep up. I've never been into dogs, never dealt with dogs, don't like playing with dogs. But at the same time, there's a lot of people who are crazy over pets."

Portis initially tried to calm the furor by issuing a statement that he does not condone dog fighting. Samuels followed by saying he was wrong for joking about the subject. The Redskins, who received complaints as well, issued an apology on behalf of the players the next day.

Portis said Tuesday he'll be more judicious before offering an opinion that might come back to haunt him.

"From now on, I don't comment on nobody," Portis said. "My life is the only thing I can control."

c60aee3b.gif

Me----->
e03f489a.gif
<-----Portis

Moron...

WAVY played the interview tonight and he blamed them for editing out parts of the interview to make it look worse than what it was.

Back