OK, so what "OFFICALLY" Happened to CP?

Ever worked two plus jobs so that kept him pretty busy.

Very good point dmrevell.

We are not saying Ever wasn't a good guy. He just lost touch with the hobby and with the site and that made things very hard. The good thing about TCG is that there are FIVE owners so even if one of us ends up with two jobs and can't focus on the site the others will.

Thanks for the summation, guys.

I might be a little "unclear on the concept" here, but why would he even want money for a domain that is a free site (as in, doesn't charge members for a membership)? I can see prestige, name recognition and such, but I don't know how much $$ you guys made off of the little ads that were in between the posts in the old CP.

:insert head-scratching dude here:

Thanks for the summation, guys.

I might be a little "unclear on the concept" here, but why would he even want money for a domain that is a free site (as in, doesn't charge members for a membership)? I can see prestige, name recognition and such, but I don't know how much $$ you guys made off of the little ads that were in between the posts in the old CP.

:insert head-scratching dude here:

little money at all, the only paying thing I think was the ebay link (if it was ever used...). We will be doing adds here, but it isn't about making money (sure would be nice but...)

i enjoyed my time at cp, but i agree it wasnt the site per say, but the people...i have really just been a lurker lately, sorry for not being more active, but its summer time, work is non stop, and family time is priority...but thanks guys for allowing me to be a part of this site. hope to holler at yall laterz.

oh yeah, off to work, this sux!

i enjoyed my time at cp, but i agree it wasnt the site per say, but the people...i have really just been a lurker lately, sorry for not being more active, but its summer time, work is non stop, and family time is priority...but thanks guys for allowing me to be a part of this site. hope to holler at yall laterz.

oh yeah, off to work, this sux!

Make that money homie! Mo' money= Mo' box breaks!!! :D
eusa_dance.gif

Seriously I posted my new job one day started working missed a couple of days and then CP was gone I got scared. I missed seeing all of your fat smiling faces.

You know us fat guys are comforted by other fat guys

Back