OK, so what "OFFICALLY" Happened to CP?

well, i dont know if i should state my interpretation, but if im out of line, delete it

Ever aka Jaxfan11 owns cp.

Ever is never around.

Ever wants to sell CP.

An offer that was placed by some members of CP was declined. He wants more money.

The cork soaker is never around, everyone else runs it for him, and he expects more money than the site is worth.

So, people finally got upset with how they were being treated, hence migrating.

Ever doesn't do jack, never has, never will, but expects top dollar for a site that was basically built by Brett, Swany, Zeeck, and Reiji as of late.

So now, we'll never have to worry about a site going down as we are in the hands of some good people.

Delete, respond, do what you wanna do. talk amongst yourselves.

I beat you but you said it better.

I thought Tnarg was Grant Backwards, but seriously, who here (Minus Brett) would do anything with Grant Backwards? EWWWW....that box for Hannah was SCARY! :D :D :D :eek:

We really hope that you like it and are patient with the progress. It WILL be everything that CP was and a lot more.

The thing that made CP great wasn't the name, or the site or the features. It was the people. And as long as we can get them back (and I'm certain that all of the "core" guys will eventually make their way here), then this place will be just fine.

And to you guys who put up for this new site... THANK YOU!!!!!

The thing that made CP great wasn't the name, or the site or the features. It was the people. And as long as we can get them back (and I'm certain that all of the "core" guys will eventually make their way here), then this place will be just fine.

And to you guys who put up for this new site... THANK YOU!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

THANKS to JM79/Jaymix79 for inviting me - glad to see all the old boys here. I wish I could convert my old points to posts/ :salut:

The proble is that you all came before I was able to get you some good features...but expect some of them soon (very soon!)...it will be wonderful!!!

Oh...and Ever is a good guy...at least I would say that if I knew him, but in a year working in CP I talked to the man two times only.

Oh...and Ever is a good guy...at least I would say that if I knew him, but in a year working in CP I talked to the man two times only.

He might be a good guy, but apparently he's also a really lazy (and frankly irresponsible) guy. This community has gotten too big and tightknit to rely on someone like that for our technological backbone.

I dont think anyone would be able to guarantee that TCG will never go down, that kinda stuff happens, but even as just a user I can pretty much guarantee that the guys who have the keys to the castle (and now also the deed) wont let it get shutdown for not paying the bills (something thats happened at CP more than once).

Back