Register or log in to remove this ad.

oh happy day...

sliqwill

Veteran
ill be in lalalalala land tonight...ambien came in today :eek: ive been out for a week and only took 2 pills in the last 2 weeks :( because i was almost out...tonight ill take 2 and hopefully get some high quality sleep :cool:

Lexis

Prospect
ill be in lalalalala land tonight...ambien came in today :eek: ive been out for a week and only took 2 pills in the last 2 weeks :( because i was almost out...tonight ill take 2 and hopefully get some high quality sleep :cool:

Best of Luck with the zzzzzzzzzzz's :salut:

sliqwill

Veteran
I remember when I use to have trouble sleeping last year, I found my lady and those problems went away ;) Also having a job can help get your sleep on track ;)

well big guy you gonna come lay with me :eek:\\

took the pills 4 hours ago, motorskills have gone to **** but i feel decent

sliqwill

Veteran
druggie...:D

didn't you see Walk the Line? Pill-popping didn't work for Johnny Cash.... you should learn from him :p

nope

be careful cheech

druggie...:D

ye have little faith...i started out on ambien 5mg and that got bumped to 10mg 2 weeks later, then 2 weeks after that went to the ambien cr 12.5s, then i got the pill jockey from assorted docs who wouldnt give me ambien because they said that the VA didnt carry it...finally went off on the right people got a new doc and he ordered ambien cr...pharmacy doesnt carry crs only will issue regular ambiens...15-20mg are alright for me...not willing to go more than that though, and i dont take them everyday...30 pills lasts 5-6 weeks, after 3-4 days of little sleep ill eat 2 instead of taking 1 per night and sometimes having it work...

scrappy

Bench Warmer
I'm right with you there Jason. I think peeps need to go massive amounts of time with no sleep, like 6 or more months, before they understand how happy we can be with ambien. I'm still taking the baby dose but not everynight. Nights i don't, i sleep for 30 minutes here and there. nights i do, i get about 4 hrs straight before i start bouncing around. i'm scared to double the pills though, afraid i might not wake up or wake up with the ambien hang over that i hear about.

good luck getting some zzzzzzzzzzzz's

sliqwill

Veteran
I'm right with you there Jason. I think peeps need to go massive amounts of time with no sleep, like 6 or more months, before they understand how happy we can be with ambien. I'm still taking the baby dose but not everynight. Nights i don't, i sleep for 30 minutes here and there. nights i do, i get about 4 hrs straight before i start bouncing around. i'm scared to double the pills though, afraid i might not wake up or wake up with the ambien hang over that i hear about.

good luck getting some zzzzzzzzzzzz's

ambien hangover?...only medication 'hangovers' ive got are from canadian love drugs where i dont have a headache but i just dont do anything and then whatever they started me on that i cant remember, but after 150mg of that crap it was like drinking a bottle of liquor, room spinning :eek: wake up with a horrible headache :mad: and my doc said 25mgs would put him on the couch for 8 hours...

and yes, people who sleep fairly well have no idea what us sleep disorder folks go through...took me what 9 months to finally get put back on pills that helped?

scrappy

Bench Warmer
yeah ambien hang over, i got it once and it sucked. you wake up sluggish and all you want to do is go back to sleep and your a** drags behind you for a day and a half and your head just feels fuzzy and cloudy. I hate that feeling