Off to the Chargers/49'ers game!

Flash the camera :shock:

I wouldn't want to have to buy you a new TV if I did that :lollol:

Chargers scrubs beat up on the 49'ers scrubs pretty bad. The 49'ers did a lot of it to themselves tho, had two really bad PI penalties for over 30+ yards each. Plus the last 49'ers play of the game was one of those weird ones. The QB threw the ball which hit the back of a Chargers players' helmet, and popped up in the air. An aware Chargers player picked it off while it was still in the air, and ran it back for a good runback, and then the Chargers took a knee. We were sitting in the same corner of the endzone (a bit farther up in the stands tho) where that happened, and I was looking thru my binocs, so I had a pretty good view of it. One of those headscratcher plays, that's for sure. Quick thinking by that guy that picked it off.

One thing I do have to say about the 49'ers, their helmets are a LOT shinier in person than on TV! I swear, they were almost as shiny gold as the Charger Girls pom-poms! :cool: (no, 49'er fans, that was not a rip on the 49'ers. I've just never seen a 49'ers helmet in a game in person before. Shiny things they are!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back