Register or log in to remove this ad.

Off to my Orientation

Brad

Bench Warmer
I have my orientation at Clemson tomorrow, but have the language placement test. I am going to attempt German (even though I have not taken it in over 2 years). Wish me luck :salut: Apparently I will also get my crappy summer reading book then so I hope it is short. See you in a couple of days since I will be computerless.

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
good luck on the placement test. I was in the same situation with spanish and I didn't get placed in anything but intro "you know nothing" spanish.

Brad

Bench Warmer
Well I am back. I placed into German 101 which I figured. The most productive thing I did in German 3 was watch Seinfeld dubbed into German with English subtitles. so not really having a true class since my Freshman year obviously hwas a factor. So here is my schedule for those who care:

Math 106 - 1 variable Calculus (4 hours)
German 101 w/ lab (4 hours)
English 103 w/ lab (3 Hours)
Econ 211 (3 hours)
CU 101 - semi bs class that my brother took it and it was an easy 4.0 for him (2 hours)

Total hours - 16

Last edited by a moderator:

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Well I am back. I placed into German 101 which I figured. The most productive thing I did in German 3 was watch Seinfeld dubbed into German with English subtitles. so not really having a true class since my Freshman year obviously hwas a factor. So here is my scheduale for those who care:

Math 106 - 1 variable Calculus (4 hours)
German 101 w/ lab (4 hours)
English 103 w/ lab (3 Hours)
Econ 211 (3 hours)
CU 101 - semi bs class that my brother took it and it was an easy 4.0 for him (2 hours)

Total hours - 16

pay attention in that English 103 class bud ;):lollol:;)

Econ will be the most boring class ever.

Brad

Bench Warmer
pay attention in that English 103 class bud ;):lollol:;)

Econ will be the most boring class ever.

thanks. I would blame it on myself as a bad speller, but I actually know that word. My keyboard has been sucking for the past couple of months and will hold keys down and not type them other times. But that is what spell check is for ;)

Brad

Bench Warmer
Damn early for orientation, mine starts August 24. Good luck!

they started at the brginning of June so this was the most convient one. Plus they gave us our summer reading which is when we are supposed to get the assignment and book. I do move in to school in on August 18 with the first football game on September 3 at 8:00 on ESPN vs. FSU