Nutty PSA buyers...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
since i have a serious influx of SPA RCs incoming, im looking to gain some information on what guys are on the lookout for...obviously my Haloti Ngata if it looks good i know ill need to get it graded since the last one sold for like $350...but what other guys?

some that i think might be good if graded Tamba Hali Gold, Devin Hester, Desmond Bishop, Charlie Peprah, Cortland Finnegan, Nick Mangold, Elvis Dumervil...what are guys looking for...

Hester in 10 sells for around 75-80. The Hali gold might not do as well as you'd think, simply because it's a parallel. With PSA cards, the money is in exploiting the set registries. The people looking to fill those will be looking for the base version.

Hester in 10 sells for around 75-80. The Hali gold might not do as well as you'd think, simply because it's a parallel. With PSA cards, the money is in exploiting the set registries. The people looking to fill those will be looking for the base version.

yep what Brian said. Hester the card to go with is the Topps Chrome since I believe the SPA is an auto right? Autoed psa cards do not sell for much more than raw counterparts.

yep what Brian said. Hester the card to go with is the Topps Chrome since I believe the SPA is an auto right? Autoed psa cards do not sell for much more than raw counterparts.

Not auto'd, but only numbered to 750, so not considered for many of the registry sets, so yeah, his Chrome is the biggie, and not the special editions that were issued that year

Not auto'd, but only numbered to 750, so not considered for many of the registry sets, so yeah, his Chrome is the biggie, and not the special editions that were issued that year

yep the SPA is not the one to grade then. Need at least 999.

so nothing serial numbered <999?

what if its the players only card?...i know Charlie Peprah is his only card and i think its /750 or /850

Back