Number 23, Black Snake Moan, Apocalypto Movies

J

jimmywolfrey

I saw these three movies in the last two weeks and they were all three pretty good in their own way.

Number 23 - It was interesting in the beginning figuring out what the hell is going on but it got annoying when became fascinated himself. Then got real good when you get to find out what really is happening. Jim Carrey if he didn't do those comedies would get more credit as a serious actor i think. 2.5 out of 4 stars.

Black Snake Moan - I thought this was very interesting because i'm always interested in movies dealing with racial backdrops. Christina Ricci was actually hot in this movie and i dont usually think she is nice to look at. Pretty good acting even Justin Timberlake. Nice happy ending too which for some reason i was expecting some hainus ending. 3 out of 4 stars

Apocalypto - This movie was just plain and simple awesome. It was historical yet captivating. It grabbed me from the first 15-30 minutes through out the whole movie. Mel Gibson is a great director and is great at grabbing the audiences emotions. This is a must see movie if you liked Gladiator or Braveheart. 4 out of 4 stars

lisu

Bench Warmer
My girlfriend loves Christina Ricci, so I got Black Snake Moan in bluray. She made me turn it off after watching the initial sex scene with her and JT. LOL.